Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mouse Trap Jewelry


As promised I am updating my site every Sunday, so people can keep up with the awesomeness. This past week was not as eventful as hoped but I did finish and Have submitted this FUN piece that I made for Ready Made Magazine. They are a fun publication that encourages and supports the do-it-your-self crowd. Check out the link below to see what they are about. I will update further when all entries have been submitted and I know what has happened to my piece.

This week also marks the beginning of the fantastic jewelry class that I teach at the Visual Arts Center of Richmond on Main st. It's a great way for kids from 8-12 to get a better idea of what art can be. Not only do they have MY fantastic jewelry class but many other various forms of art as well. Check out the link to the site in the side bar to see what classes are coming up next. I am also teaching a class further into the spring. I will give an update on that before registration begins.

Last but not least, Valentines day is fast approaching and for anyone that wants to buy their sweetheart a gift should check with me for options and possibilities. I have lots of cool stuff for the adventurous type and I can also make custom work if it needs to be toned down a bit.

Thanks everybody. Tune in next week for more exciting news and cool jewelry.

No comments: