Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Visions New Ventures


Hello again from the depths of the basement studio. It's Sunday and that means I get to rave about my soap-box issue of the week. This week it will be about how awesome the people are at New Visions New Ventures in downtown RVA. I am currently attending a business planning class there and I cannot stop talking about it. They are a non-profit group that helps women entrepreneurs get ahead in the business world by building skills and confidence. I am fortunate to have such a resource at hand starting my business. It is definitely worth checking out the site, I have a link below.

I will have cool new rings out next week. Just in time for Valentines Day! Very neat wooden rings with sterling silver inlay and some with crystals inset. These are a hot new item that I have been seeing come up on the scene more and more. I hope that you like the way I am going to interpret them.

Last but not least, Valentines day is fast approaching and for anyone that wants to buy their sweetheart a gift should check with me for options and possibilities. I have lots of cool stuff for the adventurous type and I can also make custom work if it needs to be toned down a bit.

Thanks everybody. Tune in next week for more exciting news and cool jewelry. Hopefully the rings will be a hit.

No comments: