Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crafty Scene



It's official, my very first Crafty Bastards was a hit! The day was long and slightly overwhelming but I am glad to have been invited to come along. Heck, I wouldn't have even been there if it wasn't for Spencer, his Team 8 Press really has him busy with different craft fairs and events, literally every weekend for the next few weeks( hint, hint, check out the link so you don't miss the upcoming shows). So, the festival was fun and super-busy with so many awesome vendors, music and some food that I could smell. We were so busy that it was impossible to get much further than a few tents down from our own. So here's a shout out to both my families that came to support me and good friends that always know how to make me smile, thanks for the perpetual support and love, even though I only got to see you for a millisecond. Also, many thanks to all the new peoples that thought Face Metal Jewelry was awesome enough to buy some of your very own! This is one craft festival I really want to participate in again next year. The location was amazing, the staff were helpful and NICE and the event was well organized and marketed. What more can a crafty girl want? (hint, KILN)

1 comment:

Dawn Anderson said...

Glad to see you back blogging! I totally missed you guys at Crafty Bastards. Glad it was a great show for you.