Thursday, October 23, 2008

Outside Looking In



In my busy life it is hard to find the time to truly sit down and make art. So, when it does happen I feel so inspired and excited that it perpetuates an avalanche of new work. Currently the piece that started the mental slide is pictured here. It is a brooch made of sterling sliver, found twigs, robin egg shell (found broken on the ground), pearl and amazonite. I love this piece! I hope that you will find it equally inspiring and want to run out and make art. Currently I am working at a feverish pace creating new one-of-a-kind pieces for my upcoming shows around the area. Here is a sample of what is to come as the HOLADAZE approach.

12/6 - Annual LGRA Holiday Show at the Lewis Ginter Recreation Association [3421 Hawthorne avenue on the Northside] From 10-5

12/7 - Face Metal Design Holiday Party, Eat, Drink and be Dazzled!! Thank you party for all that support Face Metal Design.

12/12 - Handmade Holiday Craft Show at the Visual Arts Center

Be on the lookout for future posts with more details about these events!

No comments: