Monday, November 17, 2008

Exciting Things for December


It's that time of year again, where everyone is working their fingers to a frazzle getting ready for the holiday season and all it's glory! I am in queue with everyone else getting ready for the busy season and I have several shows and events planned for the next month. Up first is the 5th Annual Ginter Park Show on Saturday December 6th at the Lewis Ginter Recreation Association, 3421 Hawthorne Avenue, Richmond, VA 23222. The show will be from 10 am - 5pm and so many different vendors will be there with various goods all artfully done. It's a great local show that you don't want to miss!

Directly following the LGRA show I will have my 2nd Annual Face Metal Design Holiday Party; Sunday December 7th from 5 until 9 pm. This is my way of thanking all of my loyal customers and supporters of my very fledgling business. I will have cocktails and various hors d'oeuvres for all that attend. Formal invitations will be arriving soon so save the date and I hope you can make it!

The Following weekend is the Handmade Holiday Craft show put on by the Richmond Craft Mafia and held at The Visual Arts Center, 1812 W. Main St. on Saturday December 15th from 10am - 5pm. There will be a preview party the night before, Friday 12/12, from 7 - 10. Come see all of Richmond's awesome craft people in an amazing art space!

More updates and news to come.

No comments: