Sunday, February 3, 2008

'tis the Season!



As winter passes into spring, it also brings about the season's most wonderful phenomenon, Spring Brides!! I wanted to touch on the subject for the many lovely ladies in my life that have this wonderful event ahead of them. As overwhelming as they can be, weddings are a wonderful time for everyone as long as they are well planned for. Having the finer details tended to by people who are suited to that specific job make the brides wedding plans flow that much smoother. Why not dole out jobs that you would rather not do, like menu planning, organizing the guest list and coordinating the many outfits and gowns with accessories. So many areas of a wedding party are touched by jewelry that it is essential to pay attention to detail. By having one person cater to all the areas of the weddings jewelry, from the brides maids, to the mother's and especially the brides, you create a flow and unity to the look of the wedding that is often overlooked. I have fashioned a look for several different weddings that set them apart from the rest by creating the linear progression that the brides craved. Here is just a sample of what I can do. Please let me help to minimize what you have to think about on your special day by creating a unique and individual experience just for you.

I would love to be a part of your wedding! So if there are any questions that I can answer I would love to sit down and talk with you about what you have in mind. Thank you so much.

Carra

No comments: