Sunday, March 2, 2008

HASHing out New Ideas


I have been in a bit of an artistic slump lately. Everyone goes through periods of this in their life, but for artists, I have found it to be a bit of a nightmare. I rely on my work to be new and exciting. So I am going through this when I have to stop off at Quirk on Broad St. to check in on my work and see how everyone there is doing. I walk in and I am standing in front of a wall of Arthur Hash's work. I went to school with Arthur back in the day, and I have seen him here and there on the scene in RVA but you know how life is, busy. So I haven't really paid attention to his work in a while. I would just like to say, the man is doing well. His works were beautiful and inspiring. So to cut a long and drawn out story short, I became inspired and I will let you know what happens later. Here is to inspiration, thanks Arthur.

No comments: